How it works
View the website, analytics & other measures before committing to a purchase.
Buying the website is easy with our simple checkout system.
As far as hosting the website is concerned, you will have three options:
- You can migrate the website yourself.
It will be your responsibility to move the website to your own web hosting provider.
- If you wish, we can migrate your website to your own web hosting provider for you. Your shared hosting account specifications must support
- If you are totally new and want us to handle it, we will open a new hosting account for your website.
Depending on your hosting choice, you will get an email notification with instructions related to one of the three below:
- If you had chosen to migrate the site yourself, you will be given access to the website files and database via WP migrate or in some cases Duplicator within 72 hours (on working days).
- If we are migrating the website for you, we will need access to your web hosting provider in order to initiate the transfer. Your hosting provider needs to be suitable for running WordPress (self-hosted) websites.
- If we are setting up a new hosting account for you, we will ask for some details required by the hosting provider. The transfer of ownership will take 3 to 10 business days.
For all three options, you will also be asked for details to transfer the domain name to your ownership.